Health and Well-Being Services
- Guidance/assistance with daily needs in matters of personal care by qualified resident care staff and ancillary staff following clearly defined individualized service plans are provided for each resident. This may be achieved through hands on assistance, supervision, cues and other methods with a goal of maximizing one’s independence.
- 24 hour, awake staff on duty.
- Emergencies are handled by EMS or personal physicians.
- Assistance with outside transportation arrangements.
- Assistance with making appointments.
- Health promotional activities (ie: daily exercise groups, walking club)
- Basic and moderately advanced Health services included in one (not all) of assessed levels (see fee schedule) may be:
- Monthly weights and vital signs
- Limited, prescribed therapeutic diets (pureed, mechanical soft, thickened liquids)
- Glucose monitoring, insulin administration
- Medication management
- Communication with physicians and other designated health care personnel
- Memory Care and Dementia Related Behavioral interventions
- Functional Maintenance Programs as developed by therapists
- Ambulation and mobility programs
- Monitoring of identified personal needs of bathing, dressing, hygiene
Sevices Not Included
- Sliding scale insulin
- Tube feeding
- Sustained 1:1 monitoring
- We do not provide sustained 1:1 care for any reasons. Additional help with providing this service in-house will be at the resident’s expense (see fee schedule). A discussion regarding the initiation of finding alternative placement will occur for any resident requiring sustained or ongoing 1:1 for safety and well-being. These circumstances include, but are not limited to: exit seeking or person or property damage.
Optional third-party provider services that may be available on site
(not included in fees – see administrator for current provider list):
- Pharmacy Services – medications not included
- Physical, occupational and/or speech therapy
- Physician services
- Laboratory services
- Podiatry services
- Hospice services
- Home health care
- Companion (non-medical) services
- Transportation services