Are you overwhelmed as a caregiver?
Call us today for help.
Love, attachment, comfort, and identity are central to your loved one’s journey through dementia. Libby’s House partners with you to learn about your loved one, past and present. Caring for your loved one and supporting your family throughout the dementia process is where we can help. Guidance/assistance with daily needs in matters of personal care by qualified resident care staff and ancillary staff following clearly defined individualized service plans are provided for each resident. This may be achieved through hands on assistance, supervision, cues and other methods with a goal of maximizing one’s independence.
Call today to speak with a caring expert.
Health and Well-Being Services
- 24 hour, awake staff on duty.
- Emergencies are handled by EMS or personal physicians.
- Assistance with outside transportation arrangements.
- Assistance with making appointments.
- Health promotional activities (ie: daily exercise groups, walking club)
- Optional third-party services also available upon request.
- Basic and moderately advanced Health services included in one (not all) of assessed levels (see fee schedule) may be:
- Monthly weights and vital signs
- Limited, prescribed therapeutic diets (pureed, mechanical soft, thickened liquids)
- Glucose monitoring, insulin administration
- Medication management
- Communication with physicians and other designated health care personnel
- Memory Care and Dementia Related Behavioral interventions
- Functional Maintenance Programs as developed by therapists
- Ambulation and mobility programs
- Monitoring of identified personal needs of bathing, dressing, hygiene