Libby’s House is perfect for residents who value their independence but would benefit from assistance with daily activities.The community is a warm and friendly place to call home. Our range of services, comfortable setting and caring staff all combine to create a great place to enjoy assisted living.
Our residents feel independent and have services available to them when needed. We encourage continued independence with a customized care plan. Assistance is provided by trained caregivers available 24-hours a day.
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy with a wide range of specialized programs now available to our residents on-site.
Health and Well-Being Services
- 24 hour, awake staff on duty.
- Emergencies are handled by EMS or personal physicians.
- Assistance with outside transportation arrangements.
- Assistance with making appointments.
- Health promotional activities (ie: daily exercise groups, walking club)
- Optional third-party services also available upon request.
- Basic and moderately advanced Health services included in one (not all) of assessed levels (see fee schedule) may be:
- Monthly weights and vital signs
- Limited, prescribed therapeutic diets (pureed, mechanical soft, thickened liquids)
- Glucose monitoring, insulin administration
- Medication management
- Communication with physicians and other designated health care personnel
- Memory Care and Dementia Related Behavioral interventions
- Functional Maintenance Programs as developed by therapists
- Ambulation and mobility programs
- Monitoring of identified personal needs of bathing, dressing, hygiene